Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ten Top Ten

For your consideration as the year comes to a close:

Top Ten Google Tricks Track flights, do online currency conversions and learn how to search for pictures of Paris (Hilton) rather than Paris (France).

Top Ten SNL Political Skits of the Year chock full of Tina Fey funniness.

Top Ten List of Top Lists . . . or something like that. Includes links to Roger Ebert's best films and the Smoking Gun's best mug shots.

(Way more than) Ten Amazing Photos from 2008 Don't forget to see parts 2 and 3.

Ten Greatest Epic Poems none of which were written in 2008 by the way. (Talk about a lost art, none were written in the last 300 years, let alone this year.)

Top Ten All-Ages Drum Corps in the United States. Second place never felt so good.

Top Ten Songs most frequently played on my iTunes.

Top Ten Science Stories of 2008 (none of which I had heard of, sadly).

Top Ten Fugitives
wanted by the FBI.

Top Ten Pieces of Technology CNET misses. I loved my Palm back in the day. Wait . . . that doesn't sound right.

2 comments:

J. Michael Andresen said...

Google tricks: useful. SNL skits: fun (I had missed a couple). Lyric poems: good to know. Drummers: now you're pushing it.

clasigmund said...

Did you really have to post the FBI top 10 list? I've been doing my best to stay out of the lime light and now you go ahead and do this...Geez.


ooops.. never mind. I'm number 11. so ignore anything that I might have said.